Friday, July 18, 2014

Our Everlasting Love

Posted by Tabita Davinia at Friday, July 18, 2014
Entah kapan dan di mana aku nemu tulisan di bawah ini, tapi tulisan ini ngingetin aku kalo God is our everlasting love :) thanks for loving me, God!


by Beverly Seward Brandon



Girl: I want to be loved.
Bible: “I have loved you with an everlasting love…” (Jeremiah 31:3)


Girl: I want someone to adore me.
Bible: The King has brought me into his chambers to adore me. (Song 1:4)



Girl: I want someone to hold my hand.
Bible: “I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” (Is. 41:10)


Girl: I want to be accepted and valued.
Bible: I am accepted in the Beloved (Eph. 1:6. KJV)


Girl: I want a place, a nesting place that is my own to create and use.
Bible: We can rest in the shadow of the Almighty. (Ps. 91:1)


Girl: I want help in my days of trouble.
Bible: “And call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you…” (Ps. 50:15)


Girl: I want to share my life – the joys and the struggles – with one person.
Bible: God will share with me the treasures of darkness and hidden riches. (Is. 45:3)


Girl: I want a champion of my causes – one who is willing to fight for me.
Bible: The Lord will fight for you. (Ex. 14:14)


Girl: I want someone to meet my needs.
Bible: God is meeting all my needs. (Phil. 4:19)


Girl: I want intimacy.
Bible: The Lord is intimate with the upright. (Ps. 140:13)


Girl: I want someone to help me in my life.
Bible: There is no one like God who rides the heavens to help you. (Deut. 33:26)


Girl: I want to walk through life sustained and carried. I don’t want the whole load of life.
Bible: Even to my old age, God will sustain me, carry me, and rescue me. (Is. 46:4)


Girl: I want a companion for this life.
Bible: God invites us to humbly walk with Him. (Mic. 6:8)


Girl: I desire children.
Bible: God gives us spiritual children like the numberless grains of sand if we invest in lives. (Is. 48:19)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chocolates of Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea