Friday, September 12, 2014

20 Facts about Me

Posted by Tabita Davinia at Friday, September 12, 2014
Some of my friends have written their ’20 Facts of Me’ on Instagram (or something like that). And I wanna make mine *although there’s no one who challenging me) :p haha. So... here they are, the 20 facts of me! :)



1. Saved by God’s amazing grace

2 Accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and my Lord since 3 years ago

3. A princess of Heavenly King

4. Not Christ’s fan, but His follower

5. A 17 y.o. teenager of my family

6. The eldest sister for my younger sister and brother

7. A 12th student of 3 Senior High School, at Batik’s City (lol)

8. An alumni of Kalam Kudus Junior High School *at the same city :p*

9. Blue lover!

10. Love writing article, story, something like that. Now I’m otw to write my first book about single life. Will it be published? We’ll see..  :)

11. RemPemCo’s part yeee

12. Love listening to music, especially praise and worship’s

13. Love pizza, burger, pasta, porridge, rice, steak, chicken, beef, shrimp, err... too much food lah :9

14. Bookworm *lol

15. Wanna be a kids-teenager phsycologist, writer, an unveiled wife, a wonderful mom

16. Plushie lover :$

17. Love Hello Kitty, but I’m not its mania :p

18. Sometimes singing when doing something haha

19. Doesn’t love invertebrate animals, reptilian -.-

20. Trust God as my love story’s writer, because His script is the best for mine :) I pray, it’ll be a blessing for others



That’s all. And how about you? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chocolates of Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea